WE GO BEYOND THE OBVIOUS, USING INTELLIGENCE, PASSION AND CREATIVITY TO INSPIRE NEW THINKING AND SHAPE THE WORLD WE LIVE IN. TO START A CAREER THAT IS OUT OF THE ORDINARY, PLEASE APPLY...
MARKET RESEARCH PROJECT MANAGER
Kantar is looking for a Market Research Project Manager who will be responsible for managing and overseeing the end-to-end execution of online research projects while cultivating strong relationships with clients and cross-functional internal resources. This individual will be responsible for managing multiple projects simultaneously, handling sample management and data collection processes efficiently and effectively and liaising with clients to deliver results that meet the highest quality standards.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, delivering high level services including communicating project expectations and ensuring smooth project execution.
- Develops an understanding of the company's product portfolio with an ability to facilitate and support the delivery of new and expanded products/services.
- Supports existing account relationships to ensure they remain healthy, productive, profitable, and mutually beneficial, with the goal of securing repeat business and achieving targeted revenues.
- Support new business by assisting with internal proposal discussions, client pitches, capability discussions and relationship strategy.
- Manage all end-to-end project level details including:
- Coordinating and managing internal data collection activities to client specifications, on time and on budget.
- Ensures project design meets client needs by providing consultation to clients concerning online research best practices, survey design, and sampling methodology.
- Communicates with Sales, Pricing and Operations Management to apprise them of project status, client issues, or escalations.
- Proactively contacts clients by phone and email to finalize project specifications and to provide consultative updates throughout the project life cycle.
- Follows quality assurance procedures to ensure quality and accuracy; identifies and communicates potential problems to appropriate colleagues to drive a resolution.
- Manages third-party partners and vendors to guarantee project is delivered fully, on time, and within budget.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Market Research, Marketing, Statistics, Economics, Business or a related field.
- Quality-focused with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to manage multiple clients and projects under tight concurrent deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills - specifically how to troubleshoot issues, manage client expectations, act as a client partner and communicate in a timely manner under pressure.
- Strong critical thinking skills and the ability to always be proactively solutions focused
- A growth mindset with the ability to receive and act on feedback and past experiences to improve performance
- Adept at using technological resources including MS Office including Excel, and an aptitude for using web-based survey tools.
- A basic understanding of questionnaire design.
- An understanding of research methodologies.
Bridgewater, 685 US-206United States of America
KANTAR REWARDS STATEMENT
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
Kantar is the world's leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar's 30,000 people help the world's leading organisations succeed and grow.