WE GO BEYOND THE OBVIOUS, USING INTELLIGENCE, PASSION AND CREATIVITY TO INSPIRE NEW THINKING AND SHAPE THE WORLD WE LIVE IN. TO START A CAREER THAT IS OUT OF THE ORDINARY, PLEASE APPLY...
TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER, CROSSIX CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT
Do you have a knack for providing excellent client service and an innate interest in digital media and advertising? If so, please continue reading!
We are seeking a TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER (TAM) to provide unparalleled support to our CROSSIX partner. At Kantar we tell the story behind advertising campaigns' effectiveness, and our TAMS act as the project point person for each campaign. Crossix solutions is the Market leader in Rx Consumer/ Patient Analytics. With communications between brands and consumers changing daily, it's important to bring in hard numbers to validate advertising dollars and ensure companies are communicating effectively. Kantar and Crossix Solutions partner together to create a holistic view of a pharmaceutical campaigns impact on branding and sales. We do this by combining Kantars tracking capabilities and publisher relations with Crossix's DIFA system.
From fielding post-sale inquiries to managing aspects of the research execution process, TAMs are involved in the day-to-day operations of our campaigns and work directly with Crossix team members and clients. Ideally, your experience with project management in the digital media space will enable you to prioritize tasks, articulate complex ideas, and work closely with one of our most important clients.
- Review media plans in depth and validate accuracy of information provided
- Tag and monitor online advertisements according to Crossix Project Scope; ensure successful tracking of all ads part of a campaign
- Manage work flow and campaign life cycle: due diligence on publisher rules, join kick off/pre-sales calls with Crossix & clients, tag issuance to ad agencies, rich media/video vendors & publishers, QA/Monitor tracking daily, provide status frequently, update tracking capabilities guide
- Monitor all projects in field; conducting discrepancy reports weekly and directly with Crossix team identifying, troubleshooting and communicating with others to solve online ad trafficking issues on a daily basis
- Handle custom tracking processes
- Will work closer with senior Crossix account TAMs to stay up to date with all Crossix/Kantar product/process releases
- Understand internal resources to ensure if Crossix inquiries about status, direction can be provided appropriately
- Work across media on all platforms: desktop, mobile web/app, ctv, ott and others as they emerge and educate Crossix team as needed on updates to these areas, as they relate to our training guide or the Crossix/Kantar tagging best practice area
- Identify areas of improvement that will result in more efficient project management and enhance the client experience - we want problem solvers!
- Manage up to 30 Crossix campaigns only
- 1-2+ years' experience in digital media as a planner and/or account manager, advertising operations or ad trafficking
- Strong technical skills - knowledge of online ad delivery systems such as DoubleClick's DCM, Conversant, Sizmek, Innovid and troubleshooting methods for trafficking within them
- Strong relationship with publishers and working with them
- Understanding of mobile app space and comfortability with SFTP file transfer options and unique tracking methods
- Advanced Excel experience
- Proven success with managing projects for internal and external clients
- Strong client engagement and communication skills; exposure to working onsite at a client is a plus
- Excellent organizational skills!
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, market research, or business preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
Kantar is a leading global research agency specializing in advertising effectiveness, strategic communication, media and digital, and brand equity research. The company helps clients grow great brands through comprehensive research-based qualitative and quantitative solutions. Kantar operates in more than 55 countries and is part of Kantar group, one of the world's leading data, insight and consultancy companies.
San Juan, Julia Industrial ParkUnited States of America
KANTAR REWARDS STATEMENT
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
Kantar is the world's leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar's 30,000 people help the world's leading organisations succeed and grow.