• Use voice-based order system to pull and palletize store orders
• Manually stacking product onto pallets, wrapping, and preparing product for shipment.
• Respect all Good Organics compliances when stacking product
• Operating an electric/motorized ride on standing pallet jack (either single or double)
• Assist in cleaning the warehouse, maintaining a safe working environment
• Comply with all applicable health and safety codes
• Communicate and maintain employee safety and security standards
• Arrive to work on time, wear appropriate PPE, work all scheduled shifts, complete required trainings and attend required meetings.
• Ability to read and speak basic English
• Must be 18 years of age
• Perform other duties as assigned by Team Leader, Associate Team Leader, Facility Leadership.
Skills/Requirements and Professional Knowledge:
• Experience working with an electric/motorized ride on standing pallet jack (either single or double)
• Experience with voice systems a plus
• Team-player with positive attitude
• Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Able to work well with others, self-motivated, and capable of working independently with little supervision
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
• Ability to stand or walk at least 10 hours, and be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend and reach with or without reasonable accommodation
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs, Occasionally lift up to 70 lbs (team lift suggested for weights in excess of 70 lbs)
• Work in a cold/wet storage facility environment (ranging from -10 (freezer) to 46 degrees Fahrenheit). General warehouse temps 34-46 degrees, Freezer -10 degrees
• Regularly getting on and off powered equipment, stepping on and off throughout shift
• Hand use: single grasping, fine manipulation, pushing and pulling
• Ability to use tools and equipment, including box cutters, electric pallet jacks, headset
• Average shifts are 8-10 hours long
• Ability to work a rotating schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
• Team Members receive their schedule up to 3 weeks in advance
The wage range for this position is $19.00 - $23 commensurate with experience. Whole Foods Market offers “Whole Benefits". Whole Benefits may include health insurance, retirement plan benefits, eligibility for a store discount, paid time off, and access to other benefit programs. Eligibility for Whole Benefits is determined under the terms of the applicable Whole Benefits plan at a person’s date of hire
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.