Retail Parts Pro
Retail Parts Pro
The Retail Parts Pro is a professional level sales position capable of supporting advanced functions of the DIY business. The role has expert knowledge of store systems, advanced automotive system knowledge and part knowledge. This role has the ability for advanced identification, trouble shooting and project assistance for DIY customers. The role has the ability to source from numerous places including special order, FDO, second source, etc. The role has in-depth knowledge of the store inventory and maintenance processes.
- Being an “A" player on the Advance Auto Parts team
- Having a passion for serving our customers and offering superior service to every customer, every day
- Being actively engaged in our business and bringing their best to work every day
- Being committed to improving themselves, their fellow Team Members and our company
- Working to exceed their individual and store targets every day
- Offering a superior shopping experience to every customer in a way that drives up our DIY traction scores and helps the store achieve full potential.
- Providing Legendary Customer Service
- Knowing retail metrics
- Executing on daily, weekly and period goals to drive profitable retail growth
- Executing all key tasks, critical to supporting our 4 key strategies (Transform DIY, Accelerate Commercial, Availability and Service Excellence), including attachment selling, selling premium parts, etc.
-- Maintaining high standards of customer service and create a superior customer experience for each customer by promptly greeting them and helping them locate the right merchandise for their project.
- Maintaining and developing a comprehensive product knowledge.
- Maintaining an awareness of and achieve maximum results on all promotions and advertisements.
-Executing merchandise moves, stocking and display with high housekeeping standards.
- Participate in inventories and periodic cycle counts
Ring sales at register and provide prompt and expedient service
- Building customer loyalty and aid customers in locating the right merchandise for their project
- Working well in a diverse, fast-paced and results-oriented retail environment
- Demonstrating strong organizational skills
Shift start: 7:30AM or 8:00AM
Shift length: 8 hours
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
About Advance Auto Parts
Advance Auto Parts, Inc. is a leading automotive aftermarket parts provider that serves both professional installer and do-it-yourself customers. Advance operates stores and Worldpac branches in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. The Company also serves independently owned Carquest branded stores across these locations in addition to Mexico and various Caribbean Islands.