Prepared Foods Team Member
Similar jobs pay
$9.16 - $14.23
Stow, OH 44224
Updated 3 days ago
Job SummarySales Team Members have the opportunity to work in various departments throughout the store, including the deli, seafood, prepared foods and meat. These roles are part of a team that emphasizes building lifelong relationships with our customers by focusing on understanding and exceeding their needs. Meat Team Members interact with customers and replenish products to ensure only the freshest are available.You are a team player at heart. You know that you are only successful when those around you are set up for success. You are eager to support an amazing team, have the drive to grow your career in leadership and have the ability to inspire those around you. You are creative with cuisine and love to help others foster their own creativity.Job Description
- Experience Required: 0 to 6 months
- Experience Desired: Food Safety experience
- Education Required: No High School diploma required
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 16 years of age
- Maintain cleanliness of the department work area, equipment, tables, utensils and floor (to ensure safety), as well as ensure sanitation regulations are met.
- Provide exemplary customer service by greeting customers and ensuring their orders are filled to meet their expectations.
- Have sufficient knowledge to answer questions and make suggestions to our customers to enhance their shopping experience.
- Provide products and services that meet the requirements of internal and external customers and abide by the Company's Statement of Values.
- Properly handle products and equipment in accordance with safety guidelines to ensure a safe shopping environment.
- Set up and replenish food cases - preparing them according to Company standards and procedures, as well as ensuring code dating procedures are followed.
- Possess knowledge of code dating.
- Accurately record special orders on prepared foods products to ensure the customer is delighted with the finished product.
- Assist in maintaining coolers and freezers efficiency by unloading deliveries.
- Follow proper procedures to ensure store meets out-or-stock percentage goals.
- Rotate and check code dates on products to ensure customers safety.
- Check in deliveries by comparing invoice to merchandise.
- Assist in other areas as required.
Posting ID: 668939610 Posted: 2021-12-06 Job Title: Prepare Food Team