Do you have experience caring for a loved one throughout the aging process or with dementia?
Do you enjoy building relationships and providing solutions? Home Instead is looking for a compassionate professional to join us to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. This Family Consultant role is our first interaction with potential clients and their families and assists them in their home care journey.
Objective: The Family Consultant leads the Client Service Inquiry process for the locations in Dunwoody, Lawrenceville and Conyers.
- Reflect the core values of Home Instead
- Answer each incoming call in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner
- Maintain regular attendance to execute job responsibilities
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with franchise owner, President of Operations, and administrative colleagues
- Ensure Home Instead standards are met and upheld
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with Owner, President of Operations, Director of Marketing, Dunwoody General Manager, Lawrenceville General Manager, Colleagues and CAREGivers.
- Field new client inquires over the phone in a knowledgeable consultative sales manner, enter information into the operating system and schedule care consultations
- Monitor, track and report key players' adherence to organizational structure of the inquiry process
- Gather and share community resources with callers, clients, families and inquiry team.
- Perform any and all other functions and responsibilities deemed necessary
- College degree is recommended
- One year of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
- Must possess a valid driver's license
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with office standards, practices, policies and procedures
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the senior care industry
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work
- Must be able to establish good working relationships with the franchise owner, office colleagues, CAREGivers and the community
- Must have the ability to sit at a desk and listen effectively for long periods of time on the telephone
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must have the ability to operate office equipment
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Excel and Word
- Must have the availability to work evenings or weekends as required
- Must have the ability to perform duties in a professional office setting
- Must have the ability to work as a part of a team
- Must demonstrate excellent organizational skills
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.