General Manager - Full-time / Part-time
1507 Poinsett Highway
Greenville, SC 29609
Manages and assumes responsibility for all functions of a Papa John’s restaurant to ensure that high quality products and service are delivered to our customers to ensure restaurant profitability. This is accomplished by being a self-sufficient leader, making quality decisions, and instilling pride and accountability in team members. Other responsibilities include the management of operations including the execution on all company policies, procedures, programs and systems. Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local laws, and ethical business practices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide quality standards for our customers and team members. Professionally and promptly respond to all customers and team member's concerns or issues.
- Hiring, developing, and coaching team members, while building an atmosphere of teamwork, energy and fun!
- Contribute to profit goals by ensuring they stay within company guidelines and target goals. Execute cash management duties and control inventory levels.
- Ensure the restaurant is clean, safe and organized; complying with safety and security standards at all times.
- Demonstrates dependability and shows a sense of urgency about getting results.
- Cash management skills.
- Ability to successfully perform the job duties of all positions in the restaurant, including pizza delivery.
- Ability to work with phones, computers, fax machines and copiers.
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Must be able to work long hours, scheduled or unscheduled, which will include open or close shifts, weekends, and as emergencies arise.
- Dependable and on time. Leading by example.
- Flexible and able to adapt to change. Can deal well with unresolved situations, frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Ability to communicate accurate plans and information to subordinates, peers, and management.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, usually 8-10 hours per day.
- Stamina to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to bend, stoop and squat.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision, Dental and Life insurance
Est. $16.64 - $26.97 Full-time Greenville, SC 29609 Urgently Hiring Est. $22.65 - $46.74 Full-time Greenville, SC 29610 Urgently Hiring $15.50-$16.75 Full-time, Part-time Greenville, SC 29601 Est. $13.85 - $27.61 Full-time, Teen GREENVILLE, SC 29601 Est. $16.64 - $26.97 Full-time, Part-time Greenville, SC 29609 Est. $8.63 - $13.21 Full-time, Part-time Greenville, SC 29601 Est. $8.63 - $13.21 Full-time, Part-time Greenville, SC 29601 Est. $16.64 - $26.97 Full-time, Part-time Greenville, SC 29609 Est. $11.46 - $17.91 Full-time, Part-time Greenville, SC 29601 $35,000 - $40,000 Full-time Clemson, SC 29631 Urgently Hiring Est. $11.71 - $20.06 Full-time, Part-time Greenville, SC 29615 Urgently Hiring Full-time Greenville, SC 29615 Urgently Hiring Est. $11.71 - $20.06 Full-time, Part-time Greenville, SC 29611 Urgently Hiring Full-time Clinton, SC 29325 Urgently Hiring Est. $12.73 - $19.87 Full-time, Part-time Gaffney, SC 29341 Urgently Hiring Est. $12.73 - $19.87 Full-time, Part-time Gaffney, SC 29341 Urgently Hiring