1507 Poinsett Highway
Greenville, SC 29609
Exciting things are happening at Papa John’s…and our career experience just keeps getting “Better”!
Papa John’s Shift Leader/Supervisors are motivated individuals with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build a team that works together, increase profits, and provide superior customer service.
At Papa John’s we consider all of our team members to be more than just employees! We care about you and your development. In fact, most of our promotions come from within! So become a part of the Papa John’s family and join us as team member.
- Execute cash management duties with POS and Shift Reports. Assist in the management of adequate inventory levels using the company’s systems and guidelines to minimize loss. Manage company’s assets by ensuring the restaurant is clean, safe and organized; complies with safety and security standards at all times
- You must be hard working, team-oriented, friendly, honest and have great customer service skills.
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Ability to lead a team with no supervision and build an atmosphere of teamwork, energy and fun
- Ability to work with phones, computers, fax machines and copiers
- Ability to successfully perform the job duties of all positions in the restaurant, including pizza delivery
- Communicate, train and promote quality standards to team members
- Professionally and promptly, respond to all customer concerns or issues.
- Strive to make Papa John’s a leader in its market
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Food Discounts
- Flexible Hours
- Training Programs
- Opportunity for Advancement – YOU have the potential to one day become a Franchisee!
- Along with a competitive paycheck you will work in a fun, nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills