At Panduit, we want our employees to know they are valued by empowering them to share their unique insights and perspectives which fuels innovation and helps our customers create more meaningful connections. We're looking for candidates who are curious, insightful, collaborative and committed to building a sustainable and connected world. What We Can Offer YouOur Total Rewards Program provides competitive health and financial benefits as well as continuous opportunities to learn, grow, and develop. We are committed to offering our employees flexible work schedules and remote work opportunities to help you thrive. Additionally, we encourage a spirit of continuous learning and promote well-rounded development as part of our commitment to help you realize your professional goals. Panduit recognizes that our employees are key to our success, and we strive to cultivatea diverse and inclusive work environment that strengthens our Company and enables every employee to reach their full potential.
What We Are Looking For
- Tuition assistance to attend college or obtain an advanced degree
- Growth & development opportunities for promotion and stretch assignments
- 3 weeks paid vacation + 5 sick days + 1 volunteer day + 11 holidays
- 401K match (no vesting) + profit sharing
Works independently to coordinate all work within the scope of assigned engineering projects from design to implementation pertaining to the design and development of manufacturing equipment, processes, and tooling. Creates innovative, practical, and robust solutions. Translates customer requirements to development and deployment projects and executes in conjunction with internal and external teams. Researches, specifies, evaluates, recommends and implements new automation, equipment and/or processes. Sustains existing processes and equipment by identifying and implementing cost reduction opportunities, process, and productivity improvements. Provides support/leadership to a diverse team of engineering and support function professionals.
What You Will Do
• Performs complex manufacturing engineering assignments and applies advanced engineering principles
• Conducts complex technical investigations. Own identify and prioritize all aspects of the project. Develop complete test plans and own results.
• Plans conduct and manage all phases of large-scale assigned projects. Drives completion of all phases of the timeline and budget. Conducts feasibility studies, determines project team and cost estimates, and develops engineering criteria.
• Creates documentation and communication for project progress or results.
• Understands and resolves complex issues that are undefined
• Implements improvements to meet standards, designs and conducts feasibility studies, and resolves problems.
• Provides technical presentations, guidance, and support to internal and external customers and suppliers. Makes recommendations that assist with various projects.
• Serves as an expert resource for less experienced manufacturing engineers. Researchers analyze recommend and implement new manufacturing-related engineering practices to improve medium-term business operations and goals. What You Will Bring
We thank all those interested in joining the Panduit team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.Panduit celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.Panduit is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.Work Shift
- Bachelor's Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering with 8 years applicable experience in factory/manufacturing setting (or 10 years applicable experience in factory/manufacturing setting in lieu of degree).
- Ability to create and design automation control systems along with associated project documentation and drawings
- Experience implementing automation control systems (PLCs, HMIs, Servos, Safety Controls, Vision Systems, etc…)
- Must have experience within the Allen Bradley control system environment
- Vision system experience with Cognex and Keyence products
- Experience with the development and programming of robotic assembly / material handling cells
- Specifically experience with Fanuc robotics and programming
- Familiar with industrial control networks
- Provide electrical and controls engineering expertise in support of new and existing equipment
Day (United States of America)