Accounts Receivable Facility Coordinator
Consult and coordinate with Accounts Receivable by helping to provide direction and insight into AR account resolution; Focus on reducing third party accounts over 60 days as well as private and pending accounts through the aging review process. Manage the collection attorney/agency accounts, and assist with the reconciliation of the month end close process.Employee Perks!: 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match, Free On-Site Parking, Friendly and supportive staff, Generous PTO & holiday package, Life Insurance, Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance Responsibilities:
Responsibilities in Accounts Receivable:
- Conduct monthly (or more frequent as needed) aging reviews with facility Business Office staff and Billing Staff as assigned by supervisor.
- Update waterfalls reports for those assigned facilities on a monthly basis for ops reviews.
- As part of the monthly aging review process, review PCC Billing Notes and offer next step solutions in order to collect on balances.
- Assist with account balance identification and resolution
- Review private pay tracking log for all facilities on a monthly basis and assist with any updates to the spend down process.
- Assist Director of A/R with set up of facilities related to new acquisitions. Set up includes PCC software A/R related modules, third party EFT/billing forms, and third party clearinghouse information
- Send private pay statements from EAS office (choose 1 facility per month)
- Assist with the reconciliation process at month end close.
- Supervise Pediatric billing staff and assist with aging reviews and claim follow up.
Responsibilities in Collections:
- Follow up on the status of accounts with collection agency and attorneys’ on a monthly basis, or more frequently as required.
- Maintain spreadsheet of accounts with attorney and make recommendations in order to resolve accounts.
- Prepare check requests for attorney fees.
- Manage set up of new RFMS accounts for acquisitions.
- Special projects or assigned duties as needed under the direction of supervisor.
- Associates degree in Business/Finance/Accounting
- 1-3 years of professional office experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills required
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Highly accurate data entry skills
- Self-motivated with ability to effectively solve problems
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Excel, Work and Outlook)
Elderwood expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination. Employees may request a medical exemption from vaccination.