Parkhurst - Cook
Parkhurst Dining, part of the Eat’n Park Hospitality Group, is a family owned, family run company that provides culinary, dining and catering services to over 65 organizations and universities east of the Mississippi. We believe that food is best when made from scratch with locally sourced ingredients, prepared with heart, & served with a smile. This culinary experience is uniquely and authentically Parkhurst. If you’ve been searching for a place where you can do what you love, love what you do and have room to grow, consider Parkhurst!
The Cook is responsible for the quality, quantity and timeliness of that day's meal production. Preparation of food must be in accordance with Parkhurst Culinary Gold Standards, recipes, production procedures under strict food safety conditions. The Cook is an essential part of creating authentic culinary experiences for our guests!
• FREE meal during your shift
• 20% discount on any food purchase at Eat’n Park, Hello Bistro, The Porch, and Parkhurst Dining.
• Paid time off
• Management career advancement opportunities
• Access to continuous development with Smile Universe
• Eligibility for 401k, vision, dental and medical plans
- Prepare food according to Parkhurst recipes and also enforce the “batch” cooking method.
- Ensure the quality of the food produced, and maintain the quality and quantity of food throughout the service period, utilizing production sheets.
- Maintain open lines of communication with other associates, e.g., line servers, concerning specific information about food items on a daily basis.
- Maintain an open line of communication with management, informing them of products and supplies needed.
- Follow the uniform dress code and maintain proper personal hygiene.
- Assist fellow team members at every opportunity.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by management.
- Standing and/or walking - 100% of time.
*** Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Eat’n Park Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer. We focus on valuing our individual and group differences, making our teams stronger and more engaged. Diversity and inclusion have been a core value of ours for over 70 years.