Work Schedule: Must be flexible for daytime and early evening shifts Monday through Saturday.
Basic Function: Responsible for the daily operations of a loan office. These daily functions include but are not limited to serving customers by providing product and service information in a warm and friendly manner, approving, and collecting loans, making phone calls, cash handling and filing.
Our goal is to serve our customers. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized.
In this role you will:
- Listen carefully to each customer with patience and courtesy.
- Use your troubleshooting and problem-solving skills to come up with solutions.
- Use your great communication skills to resolve customer's, billing, and loan concerns.
- Excite customers about how new loan solutions can positively impact their lives.
- Position value-added solutions to customers and close sales.
- Build customer relationships – earn their loyalty and trust by being polite and helpful.
What we are looking for:
You are positive and professional with a focus on solving problems and doing whatever it takes to make a difference to every customer every time. You can establish rapport with all kinds of people, listen effectively, and identify the most important issues. You explain things easily, in ways that people can understand. You are tech-savvy and know how to use that knowledge to find solutions while focusing on one customer at a time.
What we offer to you:
When you join Liberty Loans… You will be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits for all full-time persons, but we are about more than that. Liberty Loans is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures, or numbers, find your future at Liberty Loans.
- Generate sales leads that develop into new customers
- Greet customers in a warm and friendly manner
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Approve and collect loans
- Update account status regularly
- Answering customers' questions about specific products
- Planning a course of action to recover outstanding payments
- Answer customer inquiries regarding products and services; suggest information about other products and services
- Locating and contacting customers to inquire of their payment status
- Alert superiors of customers unwilling or unable to pay when necessary
- Follow all State and Federal Laws and guidelines as required.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Basic computer skills
- Valid driver's license and own dependable transportation
- Able to pass a background and credit check
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Some college credits: degree preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) year of customer service experience required.
- Technical aptitude, problem solving skills.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk, and hear.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for up to 8 hours.
- The employee is occasionally required to walk; use hands and fingers to feel, handle, or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus
- The work is performed primarily in an office setting
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
This Job Description may change periodically as required by business necessity, with or without advance notice to employees. Liberty Loans is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company's Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Infinity Wage and Benefits, LLC., DBA Liberty Loans is an Equal Employment Opportunity We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.