Kelly Services is recruiting Assemblers in Detroit Lakes and we are scheduling on-site tours! Apply today and schedule your tour with our team.
* No experience or diploma required *
Starting pay rates: $15.20 - $16.20, depending on the shift.
These are temp-to-hire opportunities!
Choose your shift:
- 1st shift: 6:30am to 3:30pm Monday - Thursday and 6:00am to Noon on Fridays
- 2nd shift: 3:45pm to 2:15am Monday - Thursday
- Weekends: 5:30am to 6:00pm Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
What a typical day will look like:
- Assembly of float switches and controls for sump pumps
- Assembly of custom control panels and alarms
- Intricate detailed assembly
- Use of small tools and parts
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Are goal and team oriented
- Are able to understand and retain verbal and written instructions
- Welcome opportunities to learn new skills and cross-train
- Are able to stand, bend and stoop for up to a 10 hour shift
- Have excellent hand/eye coordination and attention to detail
Why you should apply to be an Assembler:
- Temporary to permanent advancement opportunities and access to medical benefits, discounts, and perks with Kelly Services.
- Once hired permanent, benefits include paid time off, 401K, medical, dental, vision insurance, and much more!
- Weekly paychecks
- Clean, temperature-controlled work environment
Apply today for an immediate phone interview and tour!
#Mya-RPA_Generic Assembly 3 Entry Without HS GED
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]