12 hour DAY SHIFT and NIGHT SHIFT available in PERRY AND KATHLEEN- Forklift Operators are responsible for loading, unloading, sorting, staging and transporting products into and out of a warehouse. Individuals in this position must work cooperatively with other associates and productively with little supervision. Following company safety policies and procedures is of great importance to this position.
- Operate a forklift safely and efficiently, in accordance with company or site-specific safety policies and procedures.
- Load and unload trailers to designated area.
- Check product on inbound/outbound to ensure that items and quantities are correct and there is no damage.
- Use handheld scanners/equipment for warehouse management system compliance.
- Perform daily maintenance inspections of equipment.
- Warehouse experience in a high-volume environment; experience in a food grade, warehouse helpful.
- Familiarity with and ability to use order management systems such as WMS.
- Computer and inventory experience.
- Minimum of 1-year experience operating a forklift
Employer is family owned since 1987
12-Hour Day Shift/Never Rotating/40+ hours per week
Overtime Availability & Advancement Opportunities
No Background Checks
Weekly Pay and Health Benefits
No formal Education Requirements
Great/Clean Work Environment
Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace