Are you passionate about working for a company with an unparalleled commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities?
Dell Technologies Services (DT Services) is an organization within Dell Technologies. DT Services provides support and extended warranty services, managed deployment, enterprise installation, and configuration services for both Enterprise and Client customers. It is one of the most strategic and profitable organizations in the company and is currently experiencing explosive global growth. DT Services is made up of global operations teams to include customer service, supply chain, and professional services; marketing and sales operations teams, finance, engineering, and more.
**What you’ll achieve**
Global Process Engineering team is seeking a creative problem solver with a strong delivery solution design mindset. You will be responsible for designing solutions that will effectively drive strategic technology transformation and business optimization priorities for Dell EMC support and deployment services. You will be performing current state versus desired state gap assessment by conducting system & material flow studies and cross-functioning multi-stakeholder discussions. You will work with cross functional business stakeholders and learns to manage E2E program scopes.
- Focus on next generation designs that enable delivery across strategic focus areas such as cloud and managed services
- Learn and deliver in the respective program scope domain – Go To Market (Sales/offers), Deployment, Support, Supply Chain
- Transformation requirements gathering and driving process improvements from conception through implementation
- Drive strong financial and cost-based business outcome assessments
- Conduct reviews and readouts with Executive audience
- Analyze, recommend, and implement enhancements to existing work methods, flows, and processes to optimize profitability and improve customer experience
- Work effectively with cross-functional partners to ensure collaborative solutions to meet business requirements
- Implement improvements by coordinating the activities of vendors, internal resources, and internal customers
- Candidate has a bachelor’s degree and is working towards a Master’s or a PhD in Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Computer Science or Business Administration or related field
- Strong Business analytics
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools
- Enthusiastic problem solver who has a solid track record in structuring and executing complex analyses to support strategy, and works well in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.
- High proficiency with structuring strategic analysis and storylines using MS Office tools
- ~2+ years of experience in Business Consulting or Strategy with exemplary work experience