Travel X-Ray Technologist, Redding, CA
Location: Redding, CA
Start Date: 12/1/2021
Shift Details: 10H Nights ( 7:00 PM-5:00 AM )
40 hours per week
Length: 13 weeks
Apply for specific facility details.
- At least 2+ years’ experience in X-Ray Technologist
- 1+ year acute care experience
- Current ARRT certification
ABOUT TRIAGE STAFFING
Triage Staffing is looking to place the best and brightest travel medical professionals in facilities across the country. Our staff is committed to building lasting, long-term relationships. Our recruiters work tirelessly to find our travelers the best placements—assignments that match our travelers’ skills sets and personal preferences.
Take an assignment with Triage and you can expect:
- Competitive, custom pay packages
- Day One nationwide insurance coverage—health, dental, vision and life
- A 401(k) program with employer-matching contributions once eligible
- To earn vacation for hours worked*
- Continuing education and licensing reimbursement
*Does not apply to California-based assignments due to the state's labor laws.