General Diagnostic Radiology Technologist (Part Time) (Rotation)(
Location: Muncy, Pennsylvania
Job Category: Diagnostic Services
Work Type: Part time
Department: GMCM Radiology Team
Date Posted: 09/10/2021
Job ID: R-19204
Job SummaryResponsible for performing a variety of standardized radiographic and fluoroscopic examinations, equipment operation, and for maintaining related records.
- Performs standardized radiological radiographic and fluoroscopic examinations utilizing proper patient position, identification and exposure techniques.
- Knowledgeable in operation of all equipment within modality.
- Sets up and adjusts immobilization and radiation protective equipment and devices.
- Reviews and analyzes patient body size, thickness, age, physical condition, and suspected pathology in performing examinations.
- Assists physician with various procedures.
- Reports equipment malfunctions and the need for adjustments or repairs.
- Maintains related records and notations.
- Assists in Quality Assurance/Quality Control procedures as required.
- Participates in the educational training of students.
Work is typically performed in a clinical environment. Accountable for satisfying all job specific obligations and complying with all organization policies and procedures. The specific statements in this profile are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements considered necessary to successfully perform the job. Additional competencies and skills outlined in any department-specific orientation will be considered essential to the performance of the job related to that position.