Join the team in Cleveland, NC, and experience the many ways Cargill helps you thrive. Enjoy benefits such as medical, dental, vision insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, 401K, tuition reimbursement, employee discounts and so much more!
*Receive a $1,000.00 Sign-On Bonus and competitive pay plus an extensive list of benefits and perks to help you thrive!*
A Typical Work Day May Include:
- Performing facility operations such as loading/unloading trucks, stacking bags, handling product, palletizing, etc.
- Documenting all completed work and recording inventory data; utilizing scanners/computers as necessary
- Inspecting products to oversee product quality assurance
- Interacting regularly with peers and management to pursue continuous improvement of facility operations and promote teamwork
- Operating forklifts and hand carts
- Understanding and adhering to all safety rules and regulations
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned
What You Will Need:
- Eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
- Be 18 years or older
- Ability to understand and communicate in English (verbal/written)
- Ability to perform physical job duties which may include bending, lifting up to 50 lbs, kneeling, climbing, crawling, and twisting safely, with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to work in varied indoor and outdoor conditions which may include heat, cold, dust, loud noise, etc., with the use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Ability to work overtime including holidays, nights, weekends or different shifts with advance notice
EOE including disability and vet