On Call Supervisor/Ambassador
Home Instead - Goodlettsville, TN is looking to hire two On Call Supervisors/Ambassadors. Individuals would rotate one week on call, two weeks caregiving/serving as Ambassador.
On Call Role
The On Call Supervisor is expected to perform a variety of on-call duties. The On Call Supervisor is expected to work closely with the Client Services Department in order to provide the highest quality service to clients. Some of the On Call duties can be performed remotely.
Primary Responsibilities of OCS:
· Prior to start of on call shift, review schedule with Director of Client Services and become aware of any potential trouble spots that might arise.
· Obtain resources needed for on call responsibilities such as laptop, tablet and/or phone along with any paper resources deemed necessary. (Provided by the company)
· Answering each incoming call in a friendly, professional, and knowledgeable manner and respond quickly to their needs.
· Fill all Client shifts following designated office scheduling processes.
· Communicate changes in Client Shifts to the Client(s) and Professional CAREGiver(s).
· Contact backup person when questions arise about clients or Professional CAREGivers that require input
· Fill in on assignments that come open until a replacement Professional CAREGiver is found
· Communicate client and Professional CAREGiver concerns or problems with owner or designated key player.
· Monitor and log both client and Professional CAREGiver activity and follow up on Professional CAREGiver assignments and client service in the operating system.
· Field new client & Professional CAREGiver inquiries over the phone in a knowledgeable manner and schedule care consultations
· Create a log of the activities of your shift and communicate that to the designate key player(s).
· Return resources to the office following your shift.
· Demonstrate open and effective communication with franchise Director, colleagues and Professional CAREGivers
· Ensure Home Instead Senior Care standards are met and upheld
Generally working at the client's residence, the Professional CAREGiver Ambassador supports our mission of &ldquoenhancing lives&rdquo by advocating for and conducting CAREGiver development in addition to providing dependable, compassionate care. This position is vital to supporting the branch's Quality Assurance (QA) program, ensuring clients receive the highest quality of care. As the face of Home Instead in the community, this team member must demonstrate our core values and honor our core purpose.
Primary Responsibilities of the Ambassador:
· Assist clients with bathing/personal care
· Light Housekeeping/Laundry
· Meal Preparation and Medication Reminders
· Cover urgent/immediate shifts
Apply today to learn more about this rewarding opportunity!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.