Leadership Development Intern (Remote)
LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT INTERNSHIP
RippleMatch is a venture-backed tech startup reimagining how students find jobs and internships. We use machine learning to help ambitious students land more first-round interviews at top companies. We’re hiring a select group of students for our paid, on-campus leadership development internship to help spearhead our user growth efforts.
We think it shouldn’t be so difficult to find a job out of college. Even for qualified students, career fairs and job sites can feel like a black hole for resumes. RippleMatch changes this. Our matching algorithms and internal talent advisors automate the frustrating job search process, matching you directly with great fit opportunities and fast-tracking you to first-round interviews at some of the best companies in the world. We work with 100+ employers ranging from leading startups and nonprofits to Fortune 500 companies. All of our employers pay well, value diversity, offer professional development, and would be a great place to kickstart a career.
What YOU’LL GAIN
- Unique access to professional development: hands-on startup experience, 1-1 mentorship from an experienced supervisor and the opportunity to join a national network of student leaders. Our interns have gone to work full-time at teams like Google, Jet.com, Barclays, Venture for America, Bloomberg, Booz Allen Hamilton, SAP and many more!
- RippleMatch interns, on average, receive more matches and exclusive access to virtual events and content.
- A chance to stand out in front of our employers by becoming a trusted RippleMatch intern and on-campus advisor.
- A success-based compensation model with clear deliverables and ample chances to earn additional performance bonuses.
- Career progression - we’ve hired our best interns into full-time roles within the organization.
- Establish a wide network on campus and with other interns across the nation.
What YOU’LL DO
- Interns typically work 5-7 hours per week wherever it fits their schedule. The position would begin in the fall semester and lasts about 6-8 weeks.
- Design and spearhead our student expansion strategy at your university by getting students to sign up.
- Use various in-depth business development, marketing, and consumer behavior strategies to grow our presence on campus.
- Network with other interns across the country to improve strategies.
- Make an impact on your campus by helping peers easily find internships and full-time jobs.
What WE LOOK FOR
- A track-record of excellence - Interns determine our success on campus, which is why we need the best spearheading that growth.
- We have had interns from all types of majors, so all majors are welcome.
- Ambition, grit, and work ethic - Building something from the ground up is tough, which is why we’re looking for leaders who thrive when faced with a challenge.
- Strong social networks - We want students who have a wide reach on campus and can broker key partnerships through existing personal relationships.
- Creativity - Can you think outside the box and come up with creative ways to drive growth?
- A sense of mission - This internship is about more than just working at a startup and earning some cash. Help us take a stance against a frustrating and limiting recruiting system by revolutionizing how students on your campus connect with opportunities.