Home Delivery Helper
Ready, set, go. Put your career in motion with a great, new opportunity. Join the Kelly® Professional & Industrial team as a Home Delivery Helper with a leading electronics and appliance retailer. We’re here every step of the way to help you and your career be the best it can be. Bring your energy and find out what’s next for you.
Why you should apply to be a Home Delivery Helper:
- Competitive pay - $ 18.90 /hour
- Opportunity to work for a highly reputable, premier retail client
- Access to outstanding Kelly employee perks and benefits
What’s a typical day as a Home Delivery Helper? You’ll be:
The Home Delivery Helper is responsible for the delivery, installation, and haul away of major household appliances and electronics with the exclusion of connecting or plugging in equipment.
- Assist in providing a variety of fulfillment duties which include delivery, installation (with the exclusion of connecting or plugging in equipment of any kind), and hauling away old products.
- Assists in determining best way to route major appliances into home and final location, including measuring and protecting areas in route. Assists in removing doors and fixtures as well as protecting Client’s home as needed.
- Carry/lift/push/pull weight up to 350 lbs. alone or up to 700 as part of team, with the use of a harness/lift/dolly, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Assist with any customer service, delivery paperwork, or route navigation needs of your delivery agent partner
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Are at least 18 years of age.
- Are comfortable with the physical requirements for the positions - Carry/lift/push/pull weight up to 350 lbs. alone or up to 700 as part of team, with the use of a harness/lift/dolly, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Are available for general business hours (7am – 7pm) Monday – Saturday. Some Sunday deliveries may be required during peak weeks.
- Are comfortable maintaining CDC recommended precautions for COVID-19 - Masks, gloves, social distancing, symptoms self-check.
- Positions are generally temporary in nature supporting peak business needs around holiday sales and promotions.
- What happens next
Once you apply, you’ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry—even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
- Helping you discover what’s next in your career is what we’re all about, so let’s get to work. Apply to be an Electronics Delivery Helper today!
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]