Quality Inspector Packer II (Night Shift)
Let’s figure out what’s next together. If you ask us, this job looks pretty great. Kelly® Professional & Industrial is looking for Inspector/Packers to work at a Jabil which is Global Manufacturing Company specializing in medical devices.
Sign-on Bonus: $2100.00 paid over 30 days, 60 days, and 90 days!
- Night Shift: 8:00pm – 8:00am
- 12-hour rotating shift (4 days on/3 days off)
- Pay Rate: $18.40/hour
Why you should apply to be an Inspector/ Packer:
- Opportunity to become full-time employee based on performance and attendance (not guaranteed)
- Climate-controlled and clean environment
- Commitment to health and safety
How will you contribute? You’ll be:
- Inspection consists of frequent examination of the visual attributes of each product (discoloration, shorts, burns, contamination sinks, splay, delamination, etc.
- Documentation of inspection
- Transferring the product from catch bins or boxes into shipping containers, transporting the product to the shipping area, properly weighing, properly completing and affixing correct label to container using SAP, preparing and supplying new or used boxes to the molding presses and stacking finished product correctly on pallets
- Sorting and/or reworking product that does not conform to the customer requirements.
Your Key Qualifications as a Inspector/Packer:
- Able to follow detailed verbal/written instructions
- Ability to operate a personal computer including using Windows
- Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
Customer Benefits (once you become a full-time employee):
- Medical plan options with BC/BS which include pharmacy – PPO, HRA and HAS, Dental Insurance and 2 Vision plan options
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability – Company Paid
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment – Company Paid
- Supplemental Life options for employee, spouse, and children
- Voluntary Benefits – Hospital Indemnity, Accident (non-work related), Critical Illness, Identity Theft Protection, Legal Services and Pet Insurance
- 401(k) Plan – 100% match on the first 3 percent and 50% on the next 2 percent, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Partnering for Performance (like Profit Sharing)
- Paid Time Off
- Adoption Assistance
- Life Works Employee Assistance Program
- Health Advocate
- Tuition Reimbursement
What happens next?
Once you apply, you’ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry—even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what’s next in your career is what we’re all about, so let’s get to work.
Apply to today!
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]