Occupational Therapist - Travel Contract - New Grads Welcome
Similar jobs pay
$26.12 - $37.34
Nanticoke, PA 18634
Updated 4 days ago
Jackson Therapy Partners is currently seeking a licensed Occupational Therapist for a contract position at a state-of-the-art facility where expert therapy professionals help patients with injuries, illnesses, or disabilities develop, recover, and improve the skills needed for everyday life.Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral Degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited educational program.
- Current state license in good standing with the State License Board and up-to-date state and contract -required competency tests and credentials
- Current hands-on CPR certification issued by the American Heart AssociationChoose your location and enjoy 13-week assignments (or longer) in destinations that include tourist spots, mountain locales, major cities, and rural regions.Benefits & PerksWe deeply value your commitment to improving the lives of patients, that's why we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package starting your first day.
- Full Medical Benefits & 401k Matching Plan
- 24/7 Recruiter: Your main point of contact available by text, phone or email
- Competitive Referral Bonuses
- 100% Paid Housing Available
- Travel & License ReimbursementVibrant Culture:You'll enjoy an incredibly supportive and ambitious team at Jackson where Traveling Therapists have built rewarding careers since 2006. We're committed to you, and to your future.Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other OT vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you.
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.
Posting ID: 670969850 Posted: 2021-11-26 Job Title: Occupational Therapist Travel Contract