Executive Sous Chef
Tubac Golf Resort & Spa 1 Avenida De Otero Tubac, AZ 85646
Tubac Golf Resort & Spa is among the most luxurious and tranquil vacation destinations in the Southwest. Located only 45-minutes south of Tucson, on the historic 500-acre Otero Ranch, the resort features 98 Hacienda/Casita Suites and Posada guest rooms. Amenities include a championship 27-hole Golf Course, a destination Spa and Stables Ranch Grille & Bar. Lush lawns and beautiful gardens surround the resort with mountain ranges on all sides.
Designated a AAA Four Diamond Resort and a ‘Historic Hotel of America’, the Tubac Golf Resort & Spa is ‘Miles from Ordinary.‘ It’s stunning setting, beautiful architecture, gorgeous accommodations and many amenities make it the perfect respite from busy city life.
Adjacent to the resort is the village of Tubac featuring fine art galleries, boutique shopping, casual eateries, the Tubac Presidio Historic State Park and Museum and the Tubac Center of the Arts. Tubac Golf Resort & Spa is the perfect place to stay while exploring Southern Arizona.
Stables Ranch Grille & Patios
Stables is known throughout Southern Arizona for its ambiance, cuisine, service and amazing views. Featuring a rustic dining room, bar and two outdoor patios, all with great views of the ‘Island Green’ and the Santa Rita Mountains, Stables is opened seven days a week featuring breakfast, lunch, dinner and bar menus. Specialties include steaks, prime rib, fresh fish and Mexican dishes all complimented by an outstanding wine and cocktail list.
Stables’ rustic dining room, lively bar and patio were favored by many of Hollywood’s western movie stars including John Wayne and Steward Granger. Today Stables is the favored gathering place for locals and guests alike.
The Patios include Stables Bar Patio and Apache Patio both with breathtaking views of the ‘Island Green’ and the Santa Rita Mountains.
The Executive Sous Chef, working with the Executive Chef, is responsible for the efficient running of the entire food service operation. Our number one goal is guest satisfaction. The Executive Sous Chef must have a positive attitude and be able to lead by example. You will be responsible for the proper handling and storage of all food products, as well as the production and presentation.
· Work closely with staff members to make sure recipes and cooking procedures are being followed as well as company policies.
· Oversee proper food handling and storage
· Maintain the cleanliness of the kitchen, making sure that cleaning schedules and closing procedures are being followed.
· Assist with the deployment of restaurant and banquet menus
· Participate in the production and execution of weddings and special events
· Create weekly specials and fulfill special requests of the guests
· Work with the sales staff to ensure the smooth execution of banquet functions
· 3 or more years’ experience as a Sous Chef in a high volume resort or 5 years Sous Chef experience
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Publisher
· Must have a positive attitude and be willing to meet the needs of our guests
· Servesafe certificate
Compensation & Expectation:
· Salary based on experience and job performance
· Paid vacation and sick time
· Health insurance