Similar jobs pay
$12.50 - $20.00
948 W. Parker Street, Baxley, GA 31513
Updated 9 days ago
"You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees."
- The Shift Manager supports the Restaurant General Manager by running great work shift and meeting Taco Bell standards. A successful candidate will have a positive attitude and good communication skills.
- Key responsibilities include making sure Team Members complete all assigned duties and serve safe, quality food in a friendly manner. You'll also ensure that the restaurant is a safe place for Team Members to work and customers to visit.
- Friendly attitude, great customer service skills
- Strong verbal, reading and, strong math skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to oversee a team of associates in a fast-paced environment while insuring that all proper food safety precautions are satisfied
- Demonstrate patience and a positive attitude while delegating tasks and giving instructions
- Work effectively and safely in a changing environment
- Works with management and fellow employees
- Capable of making quick and appropriate decisions
- Take ownership and responsibility to solve problems.
- 18 years old or older
- Legal right to work in the United States
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Able to work flexible hours
- Valid Driver's license and transportation
- Minimum of two years previous management experience with responsibility for financial results
- Basic computer literacy
- Able to lift 10-40 pounds, reach with arms and hands, stand and walk for long periods
Posting ID: 671440437 Posted: 2021-11-29 Job Title: Shift Manager