Home Delivery Material Handlers needed in Mt. Juliet, TN - APPLY TODAY!!
Why you should apply to be an Electronics Delivery Helper:
- Competitive pay - $18.33/hour
- Opportunity to work for a highly reputable, premier retail client
- Access to outstanding Kelly employee perks and benefits
What’s a typical day as an Electronics Delivery Assistant? You’ll be:
The Electronics Delivery Assistant will perform delivery and basic installation of home theater/satellite/multi-room audio, computer, and major appliance products with the exclusion of connecting or plugging in equipment.
- Travel with Agents and assist them on-site at a client location.
- Assist in unloading and unboxing products
- Assist in installing and troubleshooting/set up consumer electronics and appliances with the exclusion of connecting or plugging in equipment
- Help driver with directions, phone duties and map reading between deliveries
- Complete delivery paperwork
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Are at least 18 years of age.
- Are comfortable with the physical requirements for the positions - Carry/lift/push/pull weight up to 75 lbs. alone or up to 150 as part of team, without the use of a harness/lift/dolly, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Are available for general business hours (7am – 7pm) Monday – Saturday. Some Sunday deliveries may be required during peak weeks.
- Positions are generally temporary in nature supporting peak business needs around holiday sales and promotions.
Helping you discover what’s next in your career is what we’re all about, so let’s get to work. Apply to be an Electronics Delivery Helper today!
CALL Rhonda at 270-828-3318 TODAY!!
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]