The Team Member is responsible for daily operations of our restaurant operations, in accordance with company Quality Service Cleanliness (QSC) standards as deﬁned by the Operations Manual, for an assigned shift. ASK ABOUT HIRING BONUS!!
- Preparation of menu items to ensure compliance with all Popeyes Corporate Operations and sanitation standards. This is measured through Restaurant Progress Report (RPR), shops shift critiques, and Popeyes Mystery Shop scores.
- Good level of customer service and ensure orders are taken in a prompt, accurate and courteous manner. Resolves customer complaints as required.
- Cleaning of equipment and restaurant facilities to ensure maintenance of sanitation standards.
- Manages cash control per the policy manual for any assigned draw.
- Manages other key controllables during a shift, such as, food cost, cash, and waste within the assigned position that day.
- Potentially can be asked to help in the training of crew to include food prep, food and general safety, customer service, suggested selling techniques and sanitation.
- Team Members must be that is committed to delivering superior customer service.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Expected to complete the following Internal Certiﬁcation Programs:
- Right Track Training:
- food safety
- production control
- crew training
- customer delight
- product quality
- Must be able to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Must be ﬂexible to work a variety of schedules to include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal skills as well as command of the English language are required.
This job description is a generic listing of the responsibilities of this position; some of these responsibilities may not be required at all times.
- 16 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States