Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
The Workplace Solutions Group (WSG) Team Manager will manage and lead a team of Service Professionals. A successful Team Manager will handle individual and integrated Service Professional coaching and the development of his or her Service Professionals. This Team Manager will be expected to hold team members accountable for the service delivered to stock plan participants and will be expected to delegate responsibilities that lend to the career growth of the team. Additionally, the Team Manager will oversee the team members and assure they meet targets for daily, weekly, monthly, and annual service level obligation; work with line of business management in coordinating team meetings, compliance training and preparation of performance reviews.
The Team Manager is also responsible for assuring work is allocated to and completed timely and accurately by the Service Professionals and handling escalated issues. The candidate should be confident, adaptable, excellent at problem solving, and have the ability to elicit timely and accurate work product from other members of the team. Position responsibilities include establishing partnerships with Client Managers for proper facilitation of issue resolution for their respective corporate plans; and understanding and assisting with WSG account inquiries including online navigation, account maintenance, and trading among others. #LI-PM1
#LI-LMACQualifications :Skills Required:
- Experience coaching and developing others
- Confident, self-motivated and a fast learner
- Excellent communication skills: Written and Oral
- Continuously seeks to improve the delivery of service
- Experience with coaching and the professional development of others
- Broad understanding of the Financial Services Industry
- Embraces the firms Mission and Business Principles
- Exceptional problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Managing standards around attendance, performance metrics, and service quality
- Proactive in contributing to the success of the team through process improvements and information sharing
- Displays the ability to multi-task and manages time between people and projects effectively
Education and Certification Requirements:
- Leadership skills: The candidate must have experience leading multiple projects and teams. Candidate must be a strong leader with the ability to implement improvement and drive change within the organization.
- Problem solving skills: The candidate must have the ability to identify complex risks early and develop actionable mitigation plans.
- Communications skills: The candidate must be able to concisely explain complex issues to audiences of varying seniority. The candidate must also possess strong written and oral executive-level communications skills.
- Client management and teamwork skills: The candidate must have demonstrated ability in being flexible and working with stakeholders and colleagues at all experience levels.
- Project management skills: The candidate must have the ability to create practical and comprehensive implementation plans and partner with all levels of management and stakeholders to gain consensus. Experience of managing multiple projects or engagements and their associated budgets is essential.
- Bachelor's degree or related experience
- Series 7, 66 (or 63 and 65), 9/10 requiredM1