Employer actively reviewing applications
3362 Refugee Rd, Columbus, OH 43232
Updated 15 days ago
The Associate position may require the following tasks, based on areas assigned, such as Café, Admissions, Skate Counter, Birthday Hosts
- Provide a Clean, Fun, Friendly and Safe experience to every guest.
- Operate the cash register and give proper change
- Utilize Eyes, Teeth, and Tone for each customer during the entire sale process
- Ensure each adult choosing to skate signs a waiver card when entering
- Understanding of the skate rental policy and prices, as well as know how to check skates brought into the facility by guests
- Knowledgeable of current skate times, admission prices, café prices, promotions and coupons Help sell items from the glow and candy carts
- Keep area clean, neat, and organized
- Able to clean and operate all kitchen equipment properly
- Prepare food properly in amounts as expected and needed
- Know the rules of the facility and be able to enforce them diplomatically.
- Assist in protecting all skaters from injury (prevent accidents). Inspect skate rentals upon distributing to guests and re-rack all skates properly.
- Communicate with session manager, other associates, and DJ concerning any problems or safety issues during a session.
- Know how to execute the Skato performance.
- Know how to execute all incident procedures and be alert to the facts (cause) surrounding incidents so that you are able to document them later.
- Encourage guests to sign up for birthday card and email signups Ability to assist in other part-time positions as needed or directed
All Associate positions offer flexible schedules, including evenings and weekends, and up to 25 hours per week.
Posting ID: 671682587 Posted: 2021-11-22 Job Title: Team Member