Elizabethtown, NC 28337
Updated 30+ days ago
We are seeking a sharp, strategic mind, with a tactical track record and creative spirit for the above referenced position within our Company. This position will oversee, manage and LEAD our WHOLESALE Accounting Division. This person will ensure efficient and effective accounting support for the organization and the Wholesale Division. The Candidate will be involved in the rollout of our new ERP system that is being installed. In addition, this role will also be responsible for identifying strategic ways to streamline the accounting process and close cycle. Our perfect fit will be someone that is passionate about helping their fellow man and someone that truly cares about people. If you are looking to work with a progressive, growth oriented company we might be a great fit for you as you look to grow professionally.
• The job will be based in Elizabethtown, North Carolina at our Corporate Office.
• This person will be a key member of our organization and leadership team. For this reason it will need to be an individual that is “Self-Motivated” and “Driven.”
• The Candidate must be able to get along with people and also be able to Inspire/Lead people.
• The Company is open to have the Candidate live outside the Elizabethtown area, however, the Candidate needs to consider many factors, one of which is the determination as to what a reasonable commute for the Candidate to maintain a work/life balance.
Idea Candidate must:
• Must be a clear and direct communicator both in face-to-face communications and in writing/emails/text.
• Must have an innovative spirit and are passionate about continious improvement.
• Must love working with people and understand their unique needs and preferences.
• Must be able to multi-task while managing competing priorities.
• Must be flexible but process oriented.
• Must be willing to think outside the box with creative solutions to problems.
• Must be upbeat, friendly and positive even in tough situations.
• Must love what you do and have fun while you are doing it.
• Must be a go-getter with sense of urgency and "let's get things done" attitude with the ability to take a step back and look at the bigger picture.
Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or related field preferred.
• A minimum of (5) Years of Accounting experience preferred.
• Experience in the Petroleum sector or Fast Food industry is a plus.
• Business acumen to drive cost effective system improvements.
• Proficiency in latest technologies for accounting systems and management.
• Thorough understanding of business related applications to support our goals and growth plans
• A track record of delivering measurable results.
• The ability to work under pressure and handle stress
• Passion for Automation, Technology and Process Improvement
• Strong creative thinking and problem solving skills
Posting ID: 672135740 Posted: 2021-10-25 Job Title: Controller