Cleaning Specialist Read full post & Call
PLEASE READ ENTIRE POST & Call
Work for a great company that cares about you!
27-34 hours more hours available if you are a great cleaner and want them.
For this position you will need to be available to work in Canton, North Canton and Louisville. You will need to be able to start some days as early as 6am. You will work some days during the week, Saturday during the day and some Sunday mornings. If you can work Wed evenings there will be more hours available.
For this position you will need home cleaning experience. You will need to be able to clean houses and offices. You need to be able to work in a team and alone. You will need to be able to go into buildings/homes alone sometimes. In this job you will deal with pet hair, you will also need to be able to bend, stretch & stand for long periods of time. This is a physical job, you will need to move a steady pace.
Must be able to follow instructions and a dress code.
- Must pass a Criminal background Check.
- Your cleaning must be at a HIGH STANDARD & CONSISTENT.
- Professional maid service/Professional residential home cleaning or hotel room cleaning experience.
- Need reliable transportation with a valid driver's license & car insurance.
- Must be able to follow rules, procedures & instructions closely
- Have great attendance and be able to act & present yourself in a professional manner.
- Must have a flexible schedule.
- Must clean at a steady pace.
- We have an employee contest in which you get recognition & special incentives.
- Cleaning products and training provided.
- $15 hr plus incentives & tips Raises will be based on work ethic, attitude and dedication.
** Offering $15.50 hr if you have 1+ years in a cleaning supervisory position and prove to be a leader, after 90 days.
We are looking for a person who understands that their paycheck is directly related to the value they provide to our customers and our team. Your loyalty, flexibility, and commitment to the good of the company will allow you into positions of increasing responsibility and income. The more of a team player you are, with hard work, good attendance & dedication, the farther you will climb!
To apply, please call (330) 704-2301 and leave a detailed message about your cleaning experience & availability. Say you are calling about job R2 & let me know that you have read the requirements, so you get a call back for an interview.
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States