POSITION TITLE: Warehouse Associate-St. George
LOCATION: St. George, UT
The warehouse associate will work as a team member in the warehouse, preparing materials for show site. This could include, but is not limited to: painting, pulling tables and chairs, topping tables with vinyl, skirting tables with fabric, pulling pipe and drape and threading drape onto rods by color and size, stacking and pulling chairs of various styles and various other materials which are needed for events. This position would also be responsible for loading and unloading of equipment from cargo vans, box trucks, and semi-trailers using a pallet jack or forklift. Bending, lifting, and repeatedly twisting throughout the day is required. The position is also subject to additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Pull, prep, and stage items for delivery to show site.
· Prep and paint wall systems.
· Accurately tag and manifest items onto tally sheets.
· Operate hand equipment: pallet jacks, two-wheel dollies, electric pallet jacks, moving dollies.
· Safely operate a forklift as needed and required.
· Process equipment returning from show site to ensure cleanliness and quality before putting it away.
· Work as an individual or as a team, as assigned, to complete daily tasks.
· Ability to work while standing for prolonged periods in a warehouse environment.
IDEAL CANDIDATES’ QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Experience in a warehouse environment
· Experience in trade shows preferred, but not required
· Strong communication and organizational skills
· Forklift certified, or the ability to become forklift certified
· Valid driver’s license