Auto req ID:
We are PepsiCo Supply Chain. We are the game changers, innovators, collaborators, and history makers.
We're a diverse group, spread across 200 countries and territories, and united by a shared set of values and goals. You know our name through our amazing portfolio, including Tropicana, Pepsi, Frito-Lay, Quaker, and Gatorade.
We perform with a purpose. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities, and our business practices. We are a think tank, bringing our ideas into action, and are determined to find ways to drive efficiencies, improve processes and achieve the highest level of safety… all while meeting the demands of our customers and consumers to deliver the best products. At PepsiCo, we are committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, and to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the world's largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands? Are you passionate about influencing and ensuring employee safety? Then now is the time to explore this opportunity with PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
In this role, you will be called upon to:
Candidate Must Have the Ability to:
- Ensure a safe working environment for yourself and the people around you
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills to coach, develop, and influence various teams
- Organize and facilitate work team meetings (examples: pre-shift, roundtables, etc.)
- Use your analytical thinking skills through qualitative and quantitative analysis; demonstrating a strong drive to fix problems and design solutions
- Support various components and activities spanning the project management life cycle; such as business case analysis, detailed requirements, software design/testing/deployment, and issues management
- Perform at a fast pace, with self-motivation and strong initiative
- Interface with federal, state, and local government agencies (DOT, OSHA) as needed
- Investigate crashes and manage regulatory investigation/inspection
- Ability to lead risk reduction initiatives
- Analyze crash data trends & performance to ensure that the right priorities are identified and acted upon
- Be flexible – in order to understand our 24/7 operations, you may at times need to work various schedules; including early mornings, evenings, and/or weekends
Qualifications/RequirementsWhat we're looking for:
- Persuade, influence, and make formal presentations
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to create a result-driven, team-oriented environment
- Maintain confidentiality
- Make independent decisions
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills
Acquired a degree in Engineering, Food Science, Operations/Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Organizational Leadership & Supervision, or Business Management (other related majors will be considered)
- Must have strong DOT experience
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Proven people/project leadership
- Previous experience in an operations environment
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment with the ability to make trade-off decisions quickly
- Demonstrated ability to work in a results-oriented, challenging environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective coaching, facilitation, presentation, and team-building skills
- Ability to give/receive constructive feedback
- Willingness to work flexible work schedules, including early mornings, evening and/or weekends
Eligible for Standard RelocationJob Type:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement