Direct Support Staff/ Professional
We are always looking for motivated, ambitious individuals that are interested in making a difference in their community by supporting people with developmental disabilities.
Ambitions firmly believes in improving the quality of life through the application of these core values:
- Provide support to our participants and employees with compassion, confidence, and commitment.
- Treat others the way we want to be treated - with respect and dignity.
- Communicate clearly and listen attentively.
- Achieve success through dedication, perseverance, and teamwork.
- Build upon success and learn from failure.
- Search beyond the boundaries and reach for the unreachable
Our employees receive some of the best training opportunities in the industry and are in constant pursuit of improvement.
18 years or older, High School diploma or GED, ability to pass a criminal history background check and pass the Direct Support Professional certification.
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher