Machine Operator -2nd Shift
2pm - 10pm
Mission Foods is a growing part of a much larger, multinational organization, Gruma Corporation and its parent company, GRUMA S.A. de C.V.
This position operates a Machine and produce food products within specifications as required on the daily schedule.
- Responsible for producing food products within the specified quality requirements.
- Startup equipment, turn ovens on, set computer panel for flour flow.
- Check cutting wires and plastic rings.
- Monitor baking process and product appearance at all times.
- Be prepared to make product changes as needed. Lead Person will inform operator of changes.
- Perform changeovers from different type of flours, shutting down silos and starting up the dump station system (PIAB).
- Dump flour in bags when using dump station system (PIAB).
- Repair / replace cutting wires as needed (repair / replace time 10-15 minutes).
- Follow production schedule as indicated by Lead or Supervisor.
- End of Shift-disconnect machinery, store tools, silicon is stored in Supervisor’s office, shut down gas in ovens.
- Complete all production reports / forms.
- Empties barrels as needed.
- Maintain the work area clean.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 1-year machine operator experience required. Food environment strongly preferred.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Math skills
- Able to work under low supervision
- Must be flexible to work overtime, weekends and holidays
Mission Foods is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity in all phases of employment in compliance with applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with Mission Foods depends solely on your qualifications. Mission Foods is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail or call 972.232.5200 to let us know the nature of your request.
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States