Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate Caregivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Our company provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. We are currently seeking caregivers to join our team for all shifts, however, we have an especially high demand for evening caregivers on both the weekdays and on weekends.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead*
Come join our team and begin making a difference in the lives of seniors here in the Cheyenne community!
We have a variety of evening shifts available with competitive pay. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/wyo and click on the "Careers" tab at the top right. If you have any questions surrounding the position please call Judy in our office at any time at 307-778-6644.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.