NEW HIRE BONU$! All new a$$ociate$ will be eligible for a $200 bonu$ for joining our hotel team!!
• Assist the Executive Chef in hiring, training, supervising and scheduling of associates.
• Prepare, cook and present food in accordance with productivity standards, cost controls, and forecast needs.
• Monitor team performance, product quality and production flow; foster continuous improvement where necessary.
• Assist in creating and implementing new menus.
• Audit food storeroom items and direct items to maintain consistent quality products that ensure adherence to all health code requirements.
• Enforce safety procedures and cleanliness standards throughout the kitchen including walk-in and reach-in boxes.
• Special projects and assignments by the Executive Chef for continuous improvement.
• All other duties as assigned.
In addition to competitive compensation packages, Atrium Hospitality offers competitive benefits packages; 401k; tuition reimbursement; commissions for referred and booked hotel business; as well as discounted rates at any of our hotels for associates, their immediate family members and friends. Our associates and leaders are driven everyday to make Atrium Hospitality a great place to work and grow. Come grow with us!
EOE, including disability/vets
Empleador con igualdad de oportunidades, incluidos personas con discapacidad y veteranos