Leadership Development Program - Full-time
2005 Old Fort Pkwy
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
Learn. Lead. Launch.
The Leadership Development Program at Chick-fil-A of Murfreesboro is an immersive 18-36 month program to help you grow into a fully developed Chick-fil-A leader. This program is designed to help you prepare to be a viable Operator, Corporate staff, Corporate LDP, or long term Noblitt Hospitality candidate. You will get one-on-one coaching from the Owner/Operator himself to help develop you into the leader you desire to be. Each participant will serve alongside a more tenured Director. The tenured Director will work to develop LDP participants in each area while also giving real ownership and responsibility to the program participant. The desired outcome is for you to be ready to lead at the highest levels of leadership both within our organization or even while operating your very own Chick-fil-A. Learn more about Chick-fil-A Murfreesboro's LDP Program here: https://www.launchpointleader.com/
What's in it for you if you join Our Family:
- Eligibility for college scholarships and tuition reimbursement on local and national levels
- Sundays Off
- Free meals (yes, FREE) if you work a 6+ hour shift!
- Opportunity for personal and professional development
- Full-time - 1 week paid vacation
- Full- time - 3% IRA match after 12 consecutive months of employment
- Full-time - Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- FREE financial planning classes
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Hours
- A fun and positive environment
- A library of over 50 of the best leadership books available
- Monthly Leadership Development Meetings with the Operator or a guest speaker
Your Role on Our Team:
- All great leadership starts with self leadership. In our leadership development program you will learn how to develop a vision for each area of your life and execute that vision. You will become an expert at time and priority management.
- Lead in both the front of house and back of house operations
- Regularly monitor key business metrics to track results and act on areas of opportunity.
- Training and developing your team
- Setting business goals
- Developing business systems
- Monitoring business progress and leading change as necessary.
- Monthly meetings with LDP participants and Operator
- Hands on, in-depth training
- Designated time spent in each area of the business
- Traveling to help on grand openings at other Chick-fil-As across the country.
- Creating a place of restoration for guests and team members
- Available to work a minimum of 45 hours per week, at least 3 out of 4 Saturdays per month, and have flexible availability including evenings.
- Senior in College, Bachelor's degree, or five years of leadership experience
- 18+ years old
- Ability and willingness to commit to a two-three year employment and development opportunity
- Strong academic background or a proven track record of leadership
- High Standards of excellence ( honesty, effort, urgency, integrity, diligence, dependability, ownership, etc.)
- Servant Spirit
- Excellent judgement and decision-making skills
- High level of intrinsic motivation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities effectively, adaptable
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
We welcome experienced restaurant professionals and novices alike! We'll provide the training you need to feel confident and efficient! We take enormous pride in our exceptional customer service and it's up to each of our team members to create the friendly atmosphere that our customers and fellow Team Members expect and enjoy. So, no matter your experience, we're always looking for passionate and enthusiastic people to join our team!
Monday - Saturday 06:00AM - 10:00PM
Sunday - Closed
Opening hours (4am-6am) and closing hours (10pm - 11:30pm) are also available to Team Members.
2116 Memorial Blvd, Murfreesboro, TN 37129
Chick-fil-A Towne Centre
2005 Old Fort Pkwy, Murfreesboro, TN 37129
- You will be required to demonstrate a high level of professionalism, with excellent communication skills.
- You must have the ability to take initiative and possess skills for problem solving and conflict resolution.
- You also must be efficient and detail-oriented with a strong customer focus.
Great Opportunities for Advancement!! With this position, you have the potential to one day become a Franchisee!!
Est. $10.93 - $25.96 Full-time, Part-time Murfreesboro, TN 37131 Urgently Hiring Est. $8.67 - $11.89 Full-time, Part-time Murfreesboro, TN 37131 Urgently Hiring Est. $11.21 - $16.83 Full-time, Teen Murfreesboro, TN 37129 Est. $17.66 - $25.75 Full-time, Part-time Murfreesboro, TN 37129 Est. $11.21 - $16.83 Full-time, Teen Murfreesboro, TN 37129 Est. $17.66 - $25.75 Full-time, Part-time Murfreesboro, TN 37129 Est. $10.62 - $17.50 Full-time, Part-time Murfreesboro, TN 37129 Est. $9.04 - $11.48 Full-time, Part-time Murfreesboro, TN 37129 Est. $12.10 - $24.33 Full-time Murfreesboro, TN 37129 Est. $11.21 - $16.83 Full-time, Part-time Spring hill, TN 37174 Urgently Hiring $9-$15hr + tips Part-time, Full-time Franklin, TN 37067 Urgently Hiring Est. $11.21 - $16.83 Full-time, Part-time Columbia, TN 38401 Urgently Hiring $14.00 to $15.00 hourly Part-time Brentwood, TN 37027 Urgently Hiring $14.00 to $15.00 hourly Part-time Nashville, TN 37215 Urgently Hiring $9-$14hr + tips Part-time, Full-time Franklin, TN 37067 Urgently Hiring 14 Part-time Madison, TN 37115 Urgently Hiring 50K Salary 18hr Shift Lead Part-time, Full-time Antioch, TN 37013 Urgently Hiring $13-$16 Part-time, Full-time Hendersonville, TN 37075 Urgently Hiring