As a Regional Manager,
you will implement the company strategy that drives field sales excellence and delivers sales growth. In this role, will lead, develop, mentor, and run a hard-working team of PPG Store employees, Account Development Managers and Territory Managers who support The Home Depot business. Key activities include in-depth market analysis, team performance, training efficiency and capability development and structured communications resulting in market share growth. Can you demonstrate a proven track record of developing hard-working, multi-functioning, teams? If so, read on!
The Regional Manager will be responsible for driving sales within the territory encompassing Port St. Lucie, FL. Key Responsibilities
- Identify, establish, and maintain key partner relationships in effort to build strategic account partnerships and defined programs – emphasis should be to improve share and revenue potential with a goal of supply exclusivity by building sales agreements.
- Develop and implement the profit plan for the assigned region and ensure that profit and sales objectives are met.
- Analyze key performance and efficiency metrics to ensure the region achieves the highest standards of performance.
- Collaborate with the business unit functions to provide field feedback on performance issues and customer requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree with 5+ years proven experience managing a team and demonstrated track record of selling success; Master's Degree preferred.
- Lead a team of up to 13 subordinates and 400 indirect reports.
- Experience with CRM software tools, sales analytics, territory reporting and planning is a plus.
- Travel within the United States required.
Are you a dynamic leader capable of accomplishing results by encouraging others to achieve business goals? Apply today! About us:
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday. PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.The PPG Way
Every single day at PPG: We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference. We are "One PPG" to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets. We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable. We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly. We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities. We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.PPG Way: (Click here to learn more about the PPG Way)We are One PPG: http://one.ppg.com/
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. If you need assistance to complete your application due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PPG values your feedback on our recruiting process. We encourage you to visit Glassdoor.com and provide feedback on the process, so that we can do better today than yesterday.
Benefits will be discussed with you by your recruiter during the hiring process. Pay Transparency poster
: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_ English_formattedESQA508c.pdfEEO is the Law
: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdfEEO is the Law Supplement