Verified per yearUPS • 14h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
est. per hourCharlie's Produce • 11h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
Verified per hourDomino's Pizza • 14h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
Verified per hourMV Transportation • 20h ago Just posted
Verified per hourKendall Auto Group • 20h ago Just posted
est. per hourNorthern Hospitality Group, Inc • 4d ago
Verified per hourQdoba • 20h ago Just posted
- $15 - $30
Verified per hourPizza Hut • 14h ago Just posted
Delivery Driver - Full-time / Part-time
|Location|| 8225 Old Seward Hwy |
About this job
Exciting things are happening at Papa John’s…and our career experience just keeps getting “Better”!
Papa John’s Pizza Delivery Drivers are responsible for delivering our high quality products to our customers in a safe, courteous, and timely manner. You will also be cross-trained to perform the duties of our in-store team members including: pizza making, ordering taking and more!
We pride ourselves in being able to offer full time or multiple flexible hourly shifts geared for that perfect second job!
Drivers get paid at an hourly rate plus mileage re-imbursements and tips.
At Papa John’s we consider all of our team members to be more than just employees! We care about you and your development. In fact, most of our promotions come from within! So become a part of the Papa John’s family and join us as delivery driver.
- You must be hard working, team-oriented, friendly, honest and have great customer service skills
- Valid State Drivers License
- Acceptable motor vehicle record (specific requirements may vary – but your record does not have to be ‘squeaky clean’)
- Proof of car insurance
- Reliable vehicle that you can use for deliveries
- Tips and Mileage Reimbursement paid out nightly in CASH!
- Food Discounts
- Flexible Hours
- Training Programs
- Opportunity for Advancement – YOU have the potential to one day become a Franchisee!
- Along with a competitive paycheck you will work in a fun, nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills