Job Purpose: Cooks are responsible for preparing great food in a timely manner.
UNO Restaurant LLC operates over 130 full-service, company-owned and franchised UNO Pizzeria & Grill restaurants located in 24 states and internationally. Our great steaks, seafood and other casual dining favorites, along with the signature Chicago-style Deep Dish Pizza we invented back in 1943, gives us an unmatched culinary focus. From enhancing hospitality to developing a new and improved menu that captures our competitive market, we are evolving into one of the best, trend-setting, casual themed restaurants out there!
Are you the One for UNO? Here’s how to tell…
· You have a passion for IRRESISTIBLE FOOD & BEVERAGE
· You know that being yourself is what makes GENUINE HOSPITALITY come to life
· You believe in creating a WARM & INVITING ATMOSPHERE for both guests and teammates
· You have things to TEACH and a willingness to LEARN
· You like to have FUN while working hard as a team and celebrating wins
So what is UNO?
· Chicago, 1943: Ike Sewell invents the Deep Dish Pizza at the original Pizzeria UNO on the corner of Ohio and Wabash Street
· Boston, 1979: UNO expands and begins crafting an Irresistible pizza experience outside Chicago
· Everywhere, Between Then and Now: UNO expands to over 130 full-service company-owned and franchised casual-themed UNO Pizzeria & Grills with a simple Core Ideology: Irresistible Food & Beverage, Genuine Hospitality, Warm & Inviting Atmosphere, and Fun. (Does that look familiar?)
· Here, Now: You read this ad and help write the next chapter of the UNO story
At UNO, every person in our restaurants provides a unique service to our guests and teammates. We know you may have experience, and we’ll teach you the rest.
What you’ll be doing:
· Creating an irresistible experience for your guests
· Preparing and serving amazing deep dish pizza and other delicious meals
· Maintaining a safe and fun work environment
· Following and ensuring food safety guidelines
· Maintaining kitchen equipment
· Completing kitchen tasks such as line setup, cleaning, and breakdown
Ability to work 8 hour shifts with extensive standing/walking
Ability to consistently lift or carry up to 50lbs.
UNO Restaurants, LLC is an equal opportunity/E-Verify employer.
Paid Vacation, Flexible Schedules, 401K, Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, Career Development and Growth Opportunities