_Your Talent. Our Vision._ **At Anthem, Inc.,** it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will **drive the future of health care**.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
The AAS Product Efficiency Center of Excellence is seeking an intern to help build out a best-in-class product team. As a **AAS Product CoE Analyst** **Intern,** you will be responsible for:
_Primary responsibilities include supporting:_
- Document existing workflows and processes for product management work across various product teams.
- Assist in the creation of strategically focused product templates. Document associated product guidance.
- Conduct user and market research for tools, processes, and product management best practices.
- Assisting with product team maturity assessments.
_Functions OR examples of projects for this role:_
- Build out the demo product in our road mapping tools and supporting documentation.
- Create a tactical guide for product managers to use in specific scenarios (examples might include: prioritization, user interviews, feature launches).
- Pursuing a degree in Business, MIS, Computer Science.
- Interested in utilizing and gaining experience managing projects of varying sizes is preferred
- Must be enrolled fulltime at an accredited college or university during internship
- Highly skilled in written and verbal communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience with Aha!, Confluence, or Jira is a plus.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.