Home Instead CAREGiver - $500 Sign-On Bonus - Increased Wages
Calling all Caregivers - In-home Senior Care Workers - Direct Support Professionals - Aides - Home Care Workers - Professional Caregivers
Find a Career that fits your lifestyle!
Do you enjoy getting to know people and building meaningful relationships? Do you have a heart for helping those in need? If so, the CAREGiver role could be just the right fit for you!
CAREGivers provide a variety of in-home care services for aging adults, helping them to stay safe and independent. Home Instead strives to provide compassionate and reliable care services to enable seniors to remain in the comfort of their home. Home Instead provides a supportive network for all CAREGivers and offers competitive pay and benefits.
We have a variety of Part-Time shifts available to match your lifestyle! Days - Evenings - Weekends
Opportunities to build a Full-Time schedule as well.
Wages starting at $13/hr.
Opportunities in Boalsburg, Pennsylvania Furnace, State College, Pleasant Gap, Bellefonte, Howard and surrounding areas!
- $500 Sign-On Bonus
- Flexible schedule
- Ability to work close to home
- Time and a half holiday pay
- Annual bonuses
- Referral bonuses
- Recognition bonuses
- Competitive pay
- Home/Auto insurance discounts
- On-going, paid training
- 24-hour support
- Positive culture
- On-line schedules
- Rewarding work- make a difference in the life of a senior in your community
- Medical, dental and vision offered to eligible employees
- Assisting with personal care - bathing, grooming, toileting, and dressing
- Ensuring the client's home is organized according to their needs and assist with light housework
- Assisting with meal planning and preparation
- Providing emotional support and encouragement to perform necessary tasks
- Willingness to provide Alzheimer's care
- Providing mobility assistance, for example helping the client in and out of bed, a chair, or a wheelchair.
- Transporting the client to medical and other appointments or for errands
- Providing medication reminders
- Monitoring and reporting changes in health, behavior, and needs
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
- Professional and friendly attitude
- Willingness to work flexible hours
Home Instead provides non-medical assistance to seniors in their own home. Each franchise is individually owned. Ron and Chrissy Krasnansky own both the State College and Saxton offices. The State College office provides service to Centre, Clearfield, Clinton, Mifflin and Juniata Counties. The Saxton office serves Bedford, Huntingdon and Fulton counties. EOE
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.