Do you currently reside on the Westside of St. Augustine and are looking to earn extra income? Well, look no further. Whether you are desiring full or part time hours, Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers from the Westside of St. Augustine, to become a part of our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead*
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. We also offer paid training. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/171.
Keywords: Caregiver, HHA, Home Health Aide, CNA, Home Health, Seniors, Senior Citizens, Home Care.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.