The Customer Support Analyst is responsible for the duties listed below and is the support staff supporting our customers’ needs, along with any additional duties as assigned by management.
Strategic purpose of full-time focus on developing, tracking, compiling, analyzing and communicating measurements of business activity that describe customer service and experience. This role will provide the company with a better understanding of the customer as well as opportunities to improve overall customer service. This position will be responsible for providing data-driven insights focused on our customers in the form of analytics, reports and presentations generating compelling and actionable insights for all stakeholders.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Must be able to communicate at a high level to production employees, management and customers
• This position must be computer literate.
• General office duties, ordering supplies, scanning/faxing, filing, answering phones
• Maintain excellent working conditions, a safe work environment, and high morale within the plant.
• Keep DC Operations Manager and Production Manager informed regarding problems or situations that may affect the overall production operation of the plant.
• Must display emotional control in time sensitive situations and be able to multi-task
• Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively
• Strong decision making ability, self-motivated and results-oriented.
• Ability to work effectively and independently in a multi-task, high-volume environment.
• Comply with company policies and procedures.
• Experienced in Microsoft Office is required
Position requires Data input to perform the following tasks:
• Transfer built orders into Supply Connect program
• Print productions orders
• Maintain spreadsheets
• Maintain and run reports
• Print production labels and needed forms
• Review and understand backlog
• Maintain and Builds shipping load folder which contains: pick slips, labels, draft manifest, PO sheet
• Input data into customer sites such as TMS, TMC
• Coordinates appointments for shipment pick up
• Assists with activities involving customer requirements
• Maintain customer files.
• Scan and email all BOL to Retail’s Central Receiving Manager
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or GED
Candidates are PREFERRED who offer the following:
Experience working in a manufacturing environment
Computer data-entry experience
Experience in the corrugated box industry
Excellent communication skills. Ability to read and interpret documents such as sales reports, operating instructions, and training and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide in all units of measure. Ability to compute rates, ratios, and percentages and calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, costs, proportions, and volumes.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram (graphic) form. Ability to solve a variety of problems and deal with a variety of situations where only limited information or standardization exists.
Application knowledge and skill for computer data entry
Application knowledge of products and production processes
Quality standards – knowledge of the DC Quality System along with Customer requirements
Employee is regularly required to walk and talk and hear, stand, and sit. Position requires walking on manufacturing floor. Vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Employee must be able lift 15 to 45 pounds.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, moving mechanical parts, and fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment can be loud. Climate in the plant may be hot, cool, or cold.
The performance of the Office Administrator will be measured as follows:
Operating standards - The employee will need to meet or exceed the Operating Standards set in the Distribution Center. Such standards will be set annually and communicated to the Admin.
Personal growth - Each year there will be professional goals developed and agreed to by the Office Admin and the DC Manager.
Employee relations – The employee will be evaluated regarding behaviors associated with appropriate human interaction, respect and communication.
Creativity - This will be evaluated by how active the employee is in participating in advancing the business through new and innovative ideas.