Client Care AdvisorWhat you'll do...
You'll be an integral part of showcasing our passion and pride and delivering on our purpose—to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere.
Joining H&R Block as aseasonalClient Care Advisor
means you'll relentlessly focus on how to wow clients now, and in the future. You'll need the ability to work a flexible schedule in a fast-paced location during the tax season from January to April.
If the typical year-round 9–5 isn't for you, this seasonal position provides the freedom, flexibility, and extra earnings you'll need to embrace what makes your life uniquely yours.After successfully working this tax season, you may find that you want to apply to return for subsequent seasons, or even apply for advancement.Day to day, you'll…
What you will bring to the team…
- Greet clients in a personalized, friendly, and inviting manner
- Gather appropriate client documents, scan and upload to maintain electronic files
- Communicate virtually with Tax Professionals located offsite to ensure appropriate information is provided
- Follow established procedures to handle inquiries and resolve concerns to ensure customer satisfaction
- Serve as Brand Ambassador within local community
- Other duties as assigned
It would be even better if you also had…
- Customer friendly attitude and enjoy interacting with people in a virtual and in-person environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently
- Skillset to leverage technology to help serve clients
Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply!Job ID
- Sales and/or marketing experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Knowledge of cash register operations
- Knowledge and experience with a Windows based computer system
ArizonaAbout H&R Block...
We're here to live our purpose—to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and around the world. When you join our team, you'll add to the momentum of a forward-thinking company—one that defined an industry and is now leading its transformation.What you'll bring to the team...
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or the equivalent through a combination of education and related work experience.
- 2 years Minimum related work experience
Client Care Advisor