Breakfast Attendant Part Time
105 Sugarloaf Rd
Hendersonville, NC 28792
Breakfast Bar Attendant responsibilities include cleaning, preparing, and maintaining the breakfast area by arranging the furniture, emptying the trash receptacles, making fresh coffee, and stocking the drinks, food items & other supplies according to operating standards.
Must have proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
- Greet customers as you see them, speak politely, and assist customers.
- Maintain personal grooming and uniform standards.
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Follow safety procedures while using a sharp knife, toaster, ovens, and other food preparation tools and appliances.
- Remove and re-line trash cans, clean and wipe chairs, tables, beverage area, and the breakfast and condiment station.
- Sweep, vacuum or mop floors in the breakfast area and lobby.
- Maintain a safe facility and use safety first practices to remain accident-free.
- Other duties as assigned by your manager.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Education: High School Diploma or GED required
- Experience: Prior customer service, cash handling, and office accounting or auditing experience preferred
BACKGROUND CHECKS: All offers of employment may be conditioned on receipt of a background check report and/or drug screen that is acceptable to Love's.
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Soft Skills: Good verbal and written communication skills, time management skills, organization skills, can-do attitude, sense of urgency, and strong work ethic.
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Regularly required to talk and hear.
- Requires standing and walking, with some bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing.
- Occasional light lifting not over 50lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: While performing the duties of this job, the employee will primarily be working within a hotel environment working directly with food and beverages and interacting with the public face-to-face. The noise level in the work environment will be at a low level.
- 18 years or older
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher
Full-time, Part-time Hendersonville, NC 28792 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time Hendersonville, NC 28792 Full-time, Part-time Hendersonville, NC 28792 Full-time, Part-time Hendersonville, NC 28792 Urgently Hiring UP TO $13.00 Full-time, Part-time, Teen Hendersonville, NC 28792 Part-time, Teen Hendersonville, NC 28792 Full-time, Teen Hendersonville, NC 28792 Full-time, Part-time Hendersonville, NC 28792 Competitive Full-time, Part-time, Teen Hendersonville, NC 28792