Assistant Manager, Team Leaders
Schlotzsky's Now Hiring Assistant Manager (east louisville)
Assistant Restaurant Managers are responsible for assisting the Manager in all aspects of shift management and ensuring that each restaurant guest has an outstanding experience. Assistant Restaurant Managers are responsible for supervising assigned stations for an entire shift and may be assigned to open or close the restaurant in the absence of GM/Manager, following established opening and closing procedures
Reports to: Manager
Some requirements include but not limited to the following:
- A minimum of 1+ years in the restaurant industry is REQUIRED
- Must be able to stay active and constantly moving throughout a shift
- Must be able to multi-task, follow and give direction in a fast paced environment
- Should have a positive and high-energy personality with a strong sense of leadership
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides clear direction and leadership to all Team Leaders and employees.
- Serves as a role model to all employees by setting the example and maintaining professionalism in the kitchen and the restaurant.
- Promotes anÂ Open Door PolicyÂ in the restaurant and is accessible to all employees.
- Assists with interviewing hourly employee candidates and hiring decisions.
- Maintains all areas of the restaurant at or above all cleanliness standards.
- Insures that all standards and procedures for recipes and food quality are consistently met.
- Insures proper sanitation procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Maintains positive relationship with local health and sanitation officials and follows up immediately on any issues.
- Monitors and holds employees accountable for established speed of service standards in the restaurant and drive-thru.
- Assists with performing quarterly full QSC audit on the restaurant.
- Insures that guests are treated in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Operates the restaurant with uncompromising integrity and superior credibility, adhering at all times to the company policies and procedures.
- Maintains a positive working relationship and treats all employees with respect while providing them with direction and feedback.
GENERAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age in order to operate certain kitchen equipment.
- Should be proficient and knowledgeable of procedures for all kitchen stations and guest service stations.
Essential functions of the position include, but is not limited to:
- Lifting and carrying objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Lifting a full 33-gallon trash bag from trash container.
- Standing and walking throughout a scheduled shift.
- Must adhere to strict safety and sanitation standards.
- Report to work timely for each scheduled shift.
- Arrive and depart from work meeting all uniform and grooming standards.
- Must maintain a calm and positive disposition when faced with a challenging situation.
- Must become familiar with and adhere to all Company policies and procedures.
- Must maintain a positive attitude and follow the direction of managers at all times.
- Smile at all times.
Contact Name: Emily Zagata
Posting ID: 67906969Posted: 2020-08-20Job Title: Assistant Manager Team Leader