_Your Talent. Our Vision._
AT ANTHEM, INC., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will DRIVE THE FUTURE OF HEALTH CARE.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Responsible for working with the broker marketing team to simplify and transform the Anthem experience for our distribution partners. With an inside-out vision, support events projects that keep our brokers informed and delighted to work with Anthem. Tasks will range from low-complexity deliverables to multi-faceted project support. Areas of focus include tracking, coordinating, and overall project management for in-person and virtual events.
**Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:**
- Support marketing strategies by helping ensure projects are delivered on time, on scope and on budget.
- Execute project management best practices and tactics that align with brand objectives/goals.
- Develops and manages project timelines.
- Collaborates with a small group of stakeholders across
- Marketing to ensure functional specifications and requirements are met.
- Pursuing a BA/BS at an accredited college or university in one of the following fields: Marketing, Business, Communications
- A rising Junior or Senior
- Achieving a minimum of 3.0 or above GPA
- Available June 6th – August 13th
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word are required.
- Proficient in Salesforce and CRM reporting is a plus.
- Proficient in digital media solutions for web, mobile, email and digital video
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.