As a wellness pioneer, Life Time is reshaping the way consumers approach their health by integrating where we move, work and live – digitally and physically – all with the primary goal of helping people lead healthy, happy lives. Life Time is committed to an inclusive culture that welcomes and respects everyone. We promote an inviting community that supports all people on their path to a healthy way of life. Position SummaryThe Facility Ops Team Member ensures cleanliness of the facility while delivering great customer service
. To do so, he/she is responsible for ensuring the club space is stocked with supplies, clean, and is up to Life Time's standards of presentation. Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains indoor and outdoor club cleanliness and safety by performing daily maintenance tasks
- Washes, folds, and stocks member towels and ensures the locker rooms are neat, and orderly
- Ensures the usage of locker room consumables, cleaning products, and chemicals follow the amount prearranged by the department budget
- Responds to member inquiries regarding Life Time products, services, policies and procedures
- Ability to routinely and repetitively bend to lift more than 20 lbs.
- Ability to work in a stationery position and move about the club for prolonged periods of time
- High School Diploma or GED
Life Time is a place for everyone. As an organization, we are committed to an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that respects and celebrates the unique contributions of each individual while ensuring we remain an equal opportunity employer that recruits, hires, trains and promotes based on merit and qualifications.